Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the new gig is going well. We have some nice equipment, and plenty work, albeit at recession pricing.:censored:

And not much climbing with this bad boy.
attachment.php

can't wait to use this ladder as a 100' TIP.
attachment.php

Of course ya gotta have one of these.
attachment.php

That lift will go 50 feet high?

Back in my Rattlesnake days, when I was much younger, we trimmed the large White Oak in the Courthouse lawn in my hometown with the aid of the city firetruck/ladder truck. Let's just say that it was enough to cover the fine incurred for a drunken fight amongst the crew one Friday night when we were howling at the moon. As We were doing the work one of our cops rode by and yelled "JUMP" through the loudspeaker on his car... :D

I use what ever I can to psyche myself into torture. I took the pictures trying out a new camera as my old one froze last winter.

attachment.php

I am inundated with phone calls, slammed with work, and rolling a good crew all day (4 good men). 12 hours today and 3 jobs.

so I'm happy tired and offline for awhile.

enjoy my brotha's, :cheers: (you know who you are.) :D

and the rest can kiss my :censored:

I am inundated with phone calls, slammed with work, and rolling a good crew all day (4 good men). 12 hours today and 3 jobs.

so I'm happy tired and offline for awhile.

enjoy my brotha's, :cheers: (you know who you are.) :D

and the rest can kiss my :censored:

Glad to hear your busy now get to work lol

Back