TreeStuff.com is awesome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epalmerson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Emailed Luke at Tree Stuff to see if they had the double version of the ISC heavy duty pulley available as it wasn't listed on their website. He was able to find them and I had two plus a couple prusiks in the mail all within a couple days! Definatly a return customer here.

Emailed Luke at Tree Stuff to see if they had the double version of the ISC heavy duty pulley available as it wasn't listed on their website. He was able to find them and I had two plus a couple prusiks in the mail all within a couple days! Definatly a return customer here.

+1.

I emailed re: non-standard loop sizes of chain not listed as by-the-drive-link on the website. Got a great response quickly, placed an order a couple days later, and the goods arrived very shortly thereafter. A very pleasant shopping experience. Now I'm never going to be a high volume customer, since I'm not in the tree business anymore, but I will definitely recommend to friends who are.

Luke is awesome! Made another order this week, arrived in 3 days (which is fast for stuff from the US to here) Lot's of extras! So Luke when do I get a card? My kids wanted me to ask! They put a few stickers on our 4 wheeler and my chipper!

Order arrived today! Thanks Luke.
Canada Post apparently used a horse and buggy for the epic journey. :D

Another order in, another order arrived, another great shopping experience!

The little florescent yellow-green 5" wedges work great, by the way. They are a bit thinner than what I usually use, but they worked great and the ribbing kept them in place even when the kerf they are holding open shifts.

Couldn't agree more!

I've been ordering from TreeStuff for a while now and was really surprised to see them on ArborstSite as I thought they were a hidden gem. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with these guys. I love opening a box and it being stuffed with free gloves and stickers and other goodies. Plus the free shirt they give for writing a review is cool too. My latest purchase was the standard arborist rigging kit. I ordered it during the black weekend sale and saved 12% off the already low price of $299. The total was like $263 with free shipping of course. $263 for a CMI block, a large port-a-wrap, a loopie sling, and an eye sling...You just cant beat that.

Last edited:
1st post on arboristsite just to say that holyf+_kin hell, that was fast.

thanks luke, thanks a lot,
you should be hearing from me very soon.

Luke his wife, and Bonner were busy at the tcia expo at the tree stuff booth! Got the haas climbing system there and a t shirt for me and my girls! Bonner hooked me up with some helmet bags! Thanks again tree stuff!

Agreed treestuff rocks but my wife is getting mad at me for putting all the magnets that come with packages on the fridge. And the hass is awesome

Sent from my 3120XP

Great service from Luke when I ordered a while ago.

Order placed Wednesday pm (uk time) and was at local FedEx depot in uk by Saturday morning

Outstanding service and a free t shirt

Just ordered several things from Treestuff--2 Rockman helmets, files, chain etc. Prices and shipping were cheaper than the main company I order from, and it got to my house much quicker. (Because they're not in California, thank goodness.)

Latest posts

Back