• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjamin Absher

Reaction score
It's time I make the leap. I am looking for a dump truck and chipper of reasonable price and working condition. Bucket/chip combos are a possibility. If you have equipment to sell, send me the information with pictures and we can go from there. Thank you in advance for your responses!

Welcome to AS Benjamin.
If the trees your working with are anything like your avatar I can see why you want some equipment lol.
Hope you find what you need.
Brett

It's time I make the leap. I am looking for a dump truck and chipper of reasonable price and working condition. Bucket/chip combos are a possibility. If you have equipment to sell, send me the information with pictures and we can go from there. Thank you in advance for your responses!
I just posted a 2005 international bucket truck for sale. I dont have a chipper for sale. I am also in Austin Tx so not sure how far you are. I had to fly across the country to get this one and halfway across it to get my new one.

Back