TSC Bar and Chain oil.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it was $5.00 per gallon, but OOS. So, online was correct. I still have a gallon of Husqvarna bar oil left, so not a big deal.

On the other hand, they also had a sale on Shell Rotella T4 - 2.5 gal jugs for $26.99, so I picked up two for my next oil change. $54 for 5 gallons, not bad!

It's usually 7 bucks here to..
I wouldn't go out of my way to save 2 bucks, but If I was already there I'd buy a few extra. Nearest TC to me is 20 miles, 40 round trip. I don't use that much to drive 40 miles to save 2 bucks.

It's usually 7 bucks here to..
I wouldn't go out of my way to save 2 bucks, but If I was already there I'd buy a few extra. Nearest TC to me is 20 miles, 40 round trip. I don't use that much to drive 40 miles to save 2 bucks.

I agree truthfully I use just about anything hydraulic fluid super cheap motor oil what Evers on sale.. guys will say I’m wrecking my bar or chain but when you cut a lot as in a lot a lot the money you save buying that stuff can buy new bars or chain n truthfully haven’t work any bars prematurely yet

Back