TSC Imlay City Mi parking lot car show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I wasn't going to go to this one. It is held on asphalt with only a few scraggly Locas trees (really only one) to provide shade. I also found most are a clic bunch and croud around in the shade of that one tree.
Kares says we have our canophy we can set up, so once we got there I did just that. Even with the weights tied on the wind was so strong it got ahold of the thing when Kare was under it alone. She saved it with a couple of guys that had been near by from crashing in to our car.
Now I do believe 4 pole barn spikes are going in the trunk alond with a 2 pound sledge so I can drive then into the cracks.
Ended up taking it down and setting in the shade of the car.

I liked the way the driving lights were in the bumper of this Ford truck. the owner said it was done by a specilty shop.

kUYtUfj.jpg

1. I saw this Ford last week and broke out laughing. It is for sale, see the for sale sign in the rear side window? He wants $35,000 for it in case your wondering.

gnOE9Wj.jpg

J65rbxV.jpg

I think this nice street rod started life as a Chevy.

This one started life as a Ford.

QJVRO94.jpg

This Lincon is a 1966. It is simular to the one Kennedy was killed in even though it was a 63.

P1W1hY5.jpg

A dodge Challanger rag top. Some times I get the pictures I can and not the best trying to avoid the crowd. They were all around the one next to it.

CDo7eQB.jpg

Mid 1960's Dodge Coranet 500 rag top.

CUD8UXi.jpg

:D Al

WOW no where near Lansing Mi, home to Oldsmoble production. Three Oldsmobiles 442's at one 45 car show.

ZsIBhDn.jpg

Canadain truck, M1, with a Michigan owner. I really don't know the reasoning of Ford?

3eWzADV.jpg

LgWjhid.jpg

8LXGccI.jpg

55 Chevy PU restored, great looking.

FZAyoI0.jpg

Dodge Demon.

vDeqTRZ.jpg

IUkUfGf.jpg

Chevy Malibu rog rat hauler.

s2NZeRV.jpg

:D Al

Back