• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tsumura lightweight 28"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I dont think it is. When I searched the tsumura lightweight in k095 I could only find a 24". I might have to find a spacer and use a stihl bar or Oregon. Do you know where I can buy the spacers?

I don't think you're gonna have any luck using spacers from d025 to k095. I've explored that one myself. Can't speak to d009 to k095, but I wouldn't be real optimistic.

Good luck on your search. 28 will be tough to find in K095. Only thing that will pull it in stock form would be a cs2260 with skip chain. Never seen a 560xp in the states. A ported 359/2159 might with skip but I wouldn't go more than 24

you wont find aTsumura in K095. and yep...dont order from me. out of business for the time being.

Back