• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tsumura Total Superbar 18" large mount husky. New. $40 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
As the title says..... I bought this being advertised as a small mount. to my surprise it isn't. It's too late to return it and in my opinion, any large mount saw deserves a bar longer than 18"......

Specs are:

.050 gauge 68DL 3/8".

shipped to your door for $40.

WP_20150320_026.jpg
WP_20150320_027.jpg

I've scoured the interwebs and found that indeed this is a large husky mount. the part number of the bar is:
TOTAL SUPER BAR 416PV4 Chainsaw Bar HU18 50 3/8 68E

for some reason the bar reads Q18 416PV4, but I'm assuming the Q stood for one of the older more univeral mounts. The slot is just over 9mm (9.22mm, but 1mm=.040inch so .22mm is microscopic). Large husky mount is the only 9mm mount I know of. It also matches up with the other large husky bars I have.

WP_20150320_030.jpg
WP_20150320_031.jpg
WP_20150320_032.jpg

price drop..... if no go at $40 I'll take my welder and grinder to it and make it a small mount......

If it was small mount I'd probably take it.
I know right? Large mount 18" is basically a GTG bar. That, or maybe there is a 5'2" country strong boy that packs around a 372 and a 20" is just too long for him.... It would pair nice with a 562xp though. I have ran an 18" on my 2260 and it makes it more nimble for limbing

I know right? Large mount 18" is basically a GTG bar. That, or maybe there is a 5'2" country strong boy that packs around a 372 and a 20" is just too long for him.... It would pair nice with a 562xp though. I have ran an 18" on my 2260 and it makes it more nimble for limbing

Im 6'6'' and Ive ran a 20'' Sugi on my ported 395xp.:laugh:

If it was a small mount u would keep it lol

For the life of me I don't understand why they offer 3 different gauges on chainsaw chain. I have two I purposely bought with .050. Last week I bought another saw same length bar that's .058 so now I have to keep separate chains for it or throw it away and buy one that matches. I've been looking for 18" bar for my 61s which have .058 and all I can find is .050. It drives me nuts what is there reasoning or benefit to this.

18s run good on 60s I have one I usually run 20" cause we have a lot of 72dl chains we run 20s on everything most of the time except big saws.

I'm thinking I have a NOS carlton loop of 18". I'll see if I can dig it out tomorrow to sweeten the pot.....

I like 20" its a good all around length. It just seems like to much on my 61 in the wood we cut. For some reason that dead ash cuts hard. I think it is partially because it so dry. We have trouble every now and then with chips and sawdust getting under the chain. It locks them tighter than the chain break.

Back