• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Two Mature Black Walnut Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Black Wall Nut

Reaction score
I have 2 mature black walnut trees I wish to sell. Both are about 70/80' feet tall. They are located Warren County NJ near Easton Pa. - Both are healthy with very easy access. Please call Bill 908-943-6131 if interested.

I have never heard of paying some one to remove a tree, referred to as "Selling" , it must be a Cultural/Regional thing. :laughing:
Here in the PNW, we call it "Paying an Arborist for Tree Removal" ;)

Doug :cheers:
Now that's funny.. Most of the time it's free wood if you pick up my mess, rake and blow, and because you're here, do the dishes, becuzz, after all, you're getting all this pine for free

Mr. Husky.. Hello from Eastern Washington.. K

Hello Beetlejuice, I Miss the Spokane, area:(, I delivered to the Spokane area for almost 20 years. I have stayed literally HUNDREDS of nights at (what USED to be) the Comfort Inn, on North Division, I believe it became a Ramada Inn.

I am a Truck Driver, I started going to Spokane for a foodservice company, delivered to the Burger Kings, Arby's and Wendys for several years, then I started driving for a manufacturing Company that produced Foam, and it wasn't long before they started sending me to Spokane, delivered a LOT of Carpet pad over there, as well as furniture and bedding foam. Twilight Bedding and Columbia Furniture were two of my long time regular customers over there, also delivered often to Crossley's out in Newman Lake.There are a Lot of Great People out that way, some customers that I also considered Friends.

It's too bad, I didn't get to meet you while I was still running that way, it is always Fun to meet forum members in person. Business changed, I wasn't going that way much, then in the summer of 2016, the company sold our plant to another company:(:(:(, the new outfit doesn't have their own trucks and drivers, but contracts through a logistics company, for their deliveries, the logistics company hired myself and our other driver to stay on dedicated to the same plant that we had been working out of, but it is NOT the same place that it once was:(. What business we still handle in the Spokane market, is now delivered out of the Kent, WA. plant, I haven't been to Spokane in about 2 years now.

I also miss the White Elephant stores, man did they have some Awesome prices on sporting goods:):), I would really be missing them if they were a Husqvarna dealer;).

Give me a shout if you ever get to the Portland, OR area, we are East of Sandy, and Portland on Mt. Hood,

Doug:cheers:

Now that's funny.. Most of the time it's free wood if you pick up my mess, rake and blow, and because you're here, do the dishes, becuzz, after all, you're getting all this pine for free

Hey Beetlejuice, you forgot to have them Grind the stump and reseed the grass where the stump was, THEN you can go do the dishes, and Vacuum too, while you're here.
Yep, there be lotsa Pine to give away over there, especially West of town along 90, lots and lots of Pines:)

Doug:cheers:

I have 2 mature black walnut trees I wish to sell. Both are about 70/80' feet tall. They are located Warren County NJ near Easton Pa. - Both are healthy with very easy access. Please call Bill 908-943-6131 if interested.

Maybe call some of your local saw mills...they might have a line on guys willing to pay stumpage on your trees.

Also, your local Craigslist might work.

Roy

Back