• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ugly husqvarna 288

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an even better idea.
Yeah, I also PM'd the AS management that Trading Post ads shouldn't have a "delete" option. Having that option allows the nefarious scum suckers to have another tool to recuse themselves from perceived wrongdoing.

I have yet to receive any form of reply. Not even a "hey Jon1212, "I have a potty mouth"!"

Yeah, I also PM'd the AS management that Trading Post ads shouldn't have a "delete" option. Having that option allows the nefarious scum suckers to have another tool to recuse themselves from perceived wrongdoing.

I have yet to receive any form of reply. Not even a "hey Jon1212, "I have a potty mouth"!"

Probably just a "I have a potty mouth", forget about the "hey Jon1212"

It is sold. It was already a couple of pages down when the sale was complete if I recall correctly. I was unsure if changing the title would move it to the top, forcing people to scroll through it to see what was still available, so I just let it be.

I really wish someone would post directions on how to change an ad header to "Sold"...................Oh, wait............

They are right there, at the freakin' top of the freakin' Trading Post ads.

As I have stated previously, "you have to be smarter than the toilet, in order to flush it."
No ad header menu if your using the Tapatalk app.
I've looked and it doesn't look like there is a way to change the header to sold if your using the app.

Yes, I see your point.

I am taking the lack of response from the people in the Ivory Tower, as a general, ""I have a potty mouth"".

I hear what you are sayin,,, and I'm nowhere near an Ivory tower,,, More like the porcelain throne!!! BTW & FWIW,,,,, "I have a potty mouth"!!!! Just sayin

Back