• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Uncle Moustache Work Pics

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
We've seen Tom Trees' work pics, so I thought I might post a few from some of my recent jobs. BTW, I'm not certified. Some of you might have other photos of my work - feel free to post those as well. :)

An easy cut, but a sudden gust of wind caught it just at the wrong time.

I think I may have misjudged the lean on this one.

This one was going really well - got the notch just right, back cut was halfway through, but when I came back from lunch, there she was!!

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

I would have done all right on this one, but the owner told me he didn't want to pay me full price. Guess I showed him!!

Another 5 feet to the left and it would have been perfect!

I decided to try my luck using a crane. I then decided I probably should stay away from those things.

This one fell right where I wanted it, but then some dumb woman drove down the street just as it fell. Guess next time I should use a danger cone or two.

Now this one wasn't my fault at all, but it was a heck of a ride as I was up in the canopy at the time.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

This was a great one, only I got the notch and tha back cut mixed up again. Dang, I hate when that happens.

I really had nothing to do with this one - I was just walking down the street, minding my own business, when over she goes! Really!!!

I'm pretty sure the guy moved his stupid car after I started cutting.

I was doing great on this one until the owner's schnauzer came out and started peeing on my leg as I was cutting - then all heck broke loose. Had to buy these jerks a new dog too...

Whups! Didn't mean to post that one here. Never really liked her much anyway, though.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

I've learned to park my work truck between two larger vehicles.

Sometimes I like to bring the family along to help. Little Osama here was helping to balance out the side lean on this one. He's all right now.

You can easily tell by the cut that this was a result of another sudden gust of wind.

Here's the results of that one...

And the owner's response....

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

um; It's a wonder you haven't had to hawk yer saw to pay the damages.:msp_blink:

Oh no, I've rarely had to pay for damages. It helps to falsify your business name and insist on cash up front. I do find it necessary to move to a new location about every 8 months or so.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

I don't really go for climbing gear and ropes and all that. Waste of time and money.

Somebody once called me up to cut down a tree that had a den of foxes in it. You should have heard them squeal when I started cutting into that sucker!!

Hillbilly3995

Hillbilly3995

Addicted to ArboristSite
The rare tata tree, I been trying to grow one of them. Just when it gets large enough to start producing nipples, my wife cuts it down. :(
Ed, notice that tree is a pine? If you tried that in most of these georgia pines- limbs would start snapping and it would sound like its raining pumpkins for a few seconds...

wampum

wampum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Staff member
Unc,have you ever thought about trimming the stache back a little? Especially the parts that cover the eyes.

avalancher

avalancher

Arboristsite Raconteur
Unc,have you ever thought about trimming the stache back a little? Especially the parts that cover the eyes.
Mustache?Who are you kidding?Thats just nose hairs that really got carried away, thats all.....

By the way wampum,am I reading that right?Moderator?Have you really gone over to the dark side?Here I have been thinking better of you all along....