update your profiles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I wanted to let you all know that all the new people who joined on the update will have there locations present in there thread. We all should update our profiles to let people know where we are from when we answer them. Just like on this post http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=386 He/She has Mt. Washington, Ky. I know you all will like that as some people forget to tell us where they are from.:cool: I saw too many post on where are you from!!!

You the man, Darin.

I guess that's why you get the big bucks.

Keep up the good work.

Holy smokes, Nobody told me about big bucks!!! I've gone in the hole since January. You should have let me know sooner. I'm starving!!! I also got more smiles installed for Deere John. I got your bouncing baby on there. :blob2: I knew you would be happy Treeman14. You were one of the guys I was referring to.

:blob2:
I like the new smileys, and the site speed is picking up! But I have a dumb question: Why do some members have stars under their name and others don't? Not that it matters.
:blob2:
:blob1:
:blob4:

Last edited:
Craig- I think you go from 'Junior member' to 'Member' after 30 posts (I may be off on the number). Senior member is more than 100 posts. I guess I just have to voice my opinion on everything! :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks :blob2: Darin :blob1: Just what I'll need very soon ;)

Darin - please email me (to my work address) your mailing address. I am going to buy a copy of that video about logging in Algonquin Park (30 min) and send it to you.

You hit the member status on the nail, treeclimber. There are your stars sonny. You guys are like a bunch of kids:blob2: Thats why were are here right?

Do you think we should change the member status names? Lawnsite has like lawnsite addict. I liked that. Deere John and Treeclimber165 and Treeman14 are addicts.:cool:

Thanks, for all the input.

Once an addict, always an addict.
Gave up drugs twenty years ago, so I guess this is one of my substitutes.:dizzy:
And having a last name like Youngster means I'll never grow up.:D

I think some of us (and we know who we are, don't we) are acquiring an addiction to the smilies:D :p
:jester:
Oh, sorry. You know what they say, "One is too many, and a hundred's not enough."

Latest posts

Back