Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee, is that like the old trucks I remember that you had to double clutch because they had no syncros??? Beautiful looking truck!

I made myself obvious by wearing the black hat with the Mustang insignia, Blue Ford T-Shirt & Black jeans, my next door neighbor (not an AS Member yet) Big Chris (6'6") is in my last picture, posing with one of Lee's beautiful saws, and the second to the last picture in the second set I posted clearly show Rich (who hosted last years Summer Time NY GTG) and MechanicMatt (my nephew) with the green chaps and greyish cap.

I'll let others ID themselves.

Double clutch or no clutch. No sychros in those bad boy trannys.

You should have come to me an introduced your self. So many i
missed this time. Maybe next time.

Lee

I'm sorry, we did speak a bit, I just presumed that hat I was wearing was a dead give away as to who I was! My friend Chris was really impressed with your collection of saws (at least the part of it you brought). I told you about the 68 CJ I used to have, and my brother's Talladega (MechanicMatt's Dad). Matt is the one who told me you had the classic cars.

We should probably all wear name tags! I did not know who half the people were, even though I have seen a lot of them before.

Double clutch or no clutch.
The biggest mistake ever made with these NY GTG's is the lack of name tags.

Spike we need to make sure to have them at yer shop this coming fall.....

I hope to be there.
Will you be there?
Will you remember who I am?
Will you bring a saw? (Probably not)
Will it be ported?
How bout a lil fire scarecrow?
Maybe we can take it to about right here?

Latest posts

Back