Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , not really sure who to ask so Iam going to put this out there . so I was thinking(can be dangerous at times) already for next yr and upcoming gtgs . I have other forestry stuff . I could possibly bring to these such as hit miss log saw , hit miss engine running cordwood saw , and some two man chainsaws of course . Even if I don't put them to work I can still fire them up .

File size requirements use to be 4 MB and 800 x 600 pixles. The only requirements now are 10 MB or less.

Thing is, any resolution beyond 72 dpi (dots/inch) is totally wasted on any computer display, only useful if you're going to blow up a pic for a print. This is very-well-known, 'cept for the smart-phone crowd it seems. :rolleyes: Been there, seen that.

Appropriately shrunken files will display just as well as bloated originals on your monitor. They just make life enormously easier on networks and file servers. It does take a tiny bit of conscious thought. :dumb2:

Back