Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should've grabbed that 460 as well but oh well I'm glad you liked the echo. We never did race them after I fixed it I will be there next time for sure . We call the pipe saw the silicone saw cause that is how the carb is mounted:hmm3grin2orange:

That saw (and chain) slings some serious chips! What species wood is that big cant?

That saw (and chain) slings some serious chips! What species wood is that big cant?

yeah it was pine but it was old and pretty hard. that 460 runs pretty good for being built by a hack........ I am trying to talk brett into pulling the spray off his sled and putting it on that 460.

Ohh yeah the old girl runs like a detroit makes your ears bleed. man i love that saw......lol

I got that one on video too.
I'll upload it to the Tube when I get time this evening :D
Gotta change out the chain adjuster on a customers 034AV and cook supper 1st......
Probably do both at the same time ;)

Thanks guys for the nice pics and vids, It made me feel like I was there and I wanted to be but with wifey still in the hospital at the time I couldn't get away for the couple of hours I would have spent there. I will make a better effort next year, God willing and the creeks don't rise. Looks like a nice time was had by all.

Back