• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Used Dolmar 6100 or 6400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh - thanks for that. I messaged him, he should be home from work soon.

The price is great - $200. But the wear and tear from general usage appears very substantial indeed.
Yeah, looked a bit used, but for the price. If you need a p&c I have a 64cc top end with less than one tank through it. Going to a 79.

I don’t know the cost on a 79 p&c as it came with my saw. Around $200 I believe.
i am going to pull the 64cc top end this week. In Cos, but am up in Parker daily.

If you're looking for a Makita (Dolmar actually) 6400, a very good saw, Home Depot rents these and then sells them once they get XX hours on them. Search for Home Depot's online list of surplus/used tools available in your area. The list is renewed the first Monday of the month. You might have to wait a month or two, or travel a short distance, but these saws are available there.

If you're looking for a Makita (Dolmar actually) 6400, a very good saw, Home Depot rents these and then sells them once they get XX hours on them. Search for Home Depot's online list of surplus/used tools available in your area. The list is renewed the first Monday of the month. You might have to wait a month or two, or travel a short distance, but these saws are available there.

That is where I got my 6100 and 6400. I am interested in another 6400. Thanks.

Back