used Stihl MS 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to call out the seller. If he's member here myself and others would like to avoid future business dealings with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Previous.post says he is a member here.

I ask, because if it did come from overland park, ks, well, you wouldn't be the only one to have issues with something from there. My first 084 came from there, turned out it had a cracked case, dumping bar oil into the crankcase. Sucks, but I didn't figure it out for months. In their description, there's some mumbo jumbo about once you've received it, it's your problem.
Here's another guy burned by him

I read that and did not think it necessariiy answered the question that he was a member. Go back and re read the stuff pertaining to his being a member. Sometimes leaving out a question mark can change the meaning. The writers info isn't always clear. Mike

I would assume if he was an active member here, he probably would have at least tried to defend himself, but then again, maybe not?

Good luck milling big wood with an ms460. Too much wood and too little Saw. It appears you paid too much for the wrong Saw.

I just reread your post. You are clearly a glass half full kind of guy if you are going to throw a 42” bar on an ms460 and mill 36” oak.

Never milled before myself but cut and split plenty of oak for fire wood and boy does that smell like a dogs ass. I can only imagine what all those noodles smell like. Ass air freshener?
I just reread your post. You are clearly a glass half full kind of guy if you are going to throw a 42” bar on an ms460 and mill 36” oak.

Back