USPS and Miller Mod Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the first 30 posts seems much the same as Australia Post since letter services dropped off they are terrible so its a world wide problem.

To the point where this year they no longer promise 1-2 day domestic mail 20% increase of letter cost and 3-5 day delivery

I've mostly worked warehouse and yes its very easy to miss items/ display stock

Hey my name is Shawn Chamness. I want to get a hold of someone that will point me in the right direction to get a mod saw. I want one at least with a 20"bar maybe a little bigger. Thanks.

Fed ex and usps are both horrible here. Had a saw shipped fedex two weeks ago. They said it was delivered on the expected date and it wasn't. After fighting with them for 3 days the told me the driver went back to the address he delivered it too 3 times and it was irretrievable.. They told me to file a claim there was nothing they could do. The next day a neighbor from about a mile up the road delivered it. I guess fedex was full of it.

I generally use USPS but I will say that you can't go by their tracking number. I've had packages that the tracking number says are in China and they will be in the mailbox the next day. I've actually had better luck with stuff from China that I have things shipped from the US. I have a P/C right now that left Chicago three days ago and hasn't arrived in Indiana yet according to the tracking number..

If you buy something online with free shipping - then get the tracking # and it says DHL Mail Innovations....be prepared to wait a week longer than plain ole First Class Mail with USPS. First Class can deliver in 3 days but if DHL touches it, it will take 10 days.

DHL = Day and a Half Late.
It's no fault of the person or company doing the shipping, it's just a matter of who has the mail contract in their area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back