USPS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dealt with that bullchit too.

FedEx is cheaper and far more reliable than usps around here. I strictly use them unless I have a package that falls below their minimum shipping rate, then I go to ups. Ups has a contract with usps to allow them to now charge lower rates than their previous minimum for smaller packages.

I've had quite a few problems lately with USPS. I use FedEx ground 90% of the time for chainsaws being shipped. Most of USPS chainsaw parts is shipped first class mail that's where I've had problems.

Im dealing with an ebay purchase right now. Our mail lady carries the packages for my wife when im not home so I hate to change but this is crazy. I started an online case through USPS and contacted the seller (Rose equipment) and have yet to here back from them. The lack of communication is the chity part.

In my opinion, they have "bottomed-out" within the last 2 months. I had decent service until then. I can only speculate on what has happened, but I do have an idea, and it isn't "politically correct".

I have problems with them all the time. Last month I had a package from Hutzl come in to New York, then go up to Michigan, out for delivery, disappeared for 3 weeks. I filed a lost package claim and then it was delivered the next day. You might want to file a lost package claim.

I've done that but cannot get a response from the seller. I had to file a claim with eBay also. To be honest this is the first issue I've had in a long time. We order stuff weekly. The usps tracking tool has been out of order for at least two days now.

I've used EBAY for years, and I can count on two fingers the amount of times I've had an issue.

The most recent issue was that the seller didn't send me what I bought and he/she was ignoring my e-mail messages. I gave the seller one week to contact me and I then filed a complaint with EBAY.

The next day, EBAY told me that my money was refunded to me. I checked my bank account, and sure enough it was.

I've had a couple problems with people trying to sell knockoff stuff as authentic but when I call them out money is returned. I gave them two days to respond to my email before using the ebay path. The guys from china crack me up. Will you take a $2 retun on that $20 item? Then they haggle up to the last day. I really would just like what i ordered, a shindaiwa trimmer head.

I've had a couple problems with people trying to sell knockoff stuff as authentic but when I call them out money is returned. I gave them two days to respond to my email before using the ebay path. The guys from china crack me up. Will you take a $2 retun on that $20 item? Then they haggle up to the last day. I really would just like what i ordered, a shindaiwa trimmer head.
What does that have to do with this thread/topic?

You need to call that post office tomorrow.
They don't want any trouble coming at them, so they will give it a good try.

So this thread is over 1 package???????

Latest posts

Back