USPS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seller contacted me today and is shipping me another one. They stated they have been having a horrible time with usps lately. Im not sure what county or area woodstock Illinois is in but maybe/probably it is that post office.

I was to get a Stihl saw today by way of FedEx, They say it was delivered today and given to the customer, I am the customer and it was not delivered here.
I opened a case just now with them.

I had Fed Ex deliver a saw.
Not to my house.
“Here is the picture “ says them.
West instead of East.
So I filed a claim.
Sorry they said. It was delivered........
But to wrong address!!!!!
Sorry. It was delivered.......again.

The west folks had moved but after a week and a lot of noted their neighbor brought it over.
No help from Fed Ex.
No problems with USPS

About 6 or 7 houses down the street, is a house with an address very similar to ours. Their address is 8541, and our's is 8451. As you can guess, the mail person often gets our mail mixed up.

The last time it happened, I was tracking and waiting on a tactical firearms light for one of my pistols. The tracking number stated that ti had been delivered. It wasn't in my mailbox. I walked down the street and looked into their mailbox. Sure enough, it was in there.

I left it there to avoid any possible problem that could arise. Later that afternoon, it was placed in my mailbox. They didn't even come to the door to give it to me.

Since that incident, I have received a couple pieces of their mail. I walk it down and ring their damn doorbell. I made it clear to them that whether or not they were aware, our mail is getting mixed up. One time, I found a large flat Fed-Ex envelope lying in the middle of the road. It had their address on it. I stopped of course, picked it up and drove it to their address and stuck it in their mailbox, as they weren't home to receive it at the time.

I have quite a few parcels coming here. If they don't show up as indicated, I know there's a good chance they're at the house down the street. :rolleyes:

I have an air filter kit that i ordered over a month ago that was shipped but has dropped of the face of the earth and can't trace the tracking number to anyone but usps but they have nothing.....kinda like the pp5020 they lost after i had to do an address change, that saw was at the post office 6 miles from me for month and they didn't even know it.

Back