• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy USWED STHIL GAS CHAIN SAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These type of ads are a prime example of why there needs to be a “dislike” button !! Damn, I mean everyone’s looking for a deal... but your fishing in the wrong spot looking for suckers, try fleabay with this fishing expedition.
It's Gunny, no one should expect anything different. If it's not free, it's not for me. Free saws, free wood, free azz beatings is what he lives for.

It's Gunny, no one should expect anything different. If it's not free, it's not for me. Free saws, free wood, free azz beatings is what he lives for.

Yeah, but he is just downright insulting with this OP. Then he posted it three times to make it an even bigger insult.

I wonder what he will pay for a good working Brush Bandit chipper? $100?

These type of ads are a prime example of why there needs to be a “dislike” button !! Damn, I mean everyone’s looking for a deal... but your fishing in the wrong spot looking for suckers, try fleabay with this fishing expedition.

Yes, bring back negative rep. And the days when we could ban this puke from the site for being a turd.

Latest posts

Back