• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

V-8 Chain Saw

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
Gary banned? :confused: Methinks not. He is alive, well and stihl posting on AS.

Wouln't you rather own a Buick?

Its a Pacific Northwest thing...

Last edited:
joatmon

joatmon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi guys im 3v8 saws, not on here much .Im the big guy in the vid running the PRED with Robert. That vid has been around the world 10 times we had FUN doing that.
Welcome!

You sir, have my respect. Anyone that can lift that saw is a friend of mine.

I can't wait for your reaction to people complaining because the 441 is so much heavier than the 440.

Cheers,

Joat

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

ArboristSite Lurker
the time i saw them in sequim none of them could keep there chains on!there just alot of noise,they are cool but i drove 6 hours too se them and it was a big disapointment:chainsaw:

Cedarkerf

Cedarkerf

Known to some as....
Rotax lives 4 miles down the road hes a barrel of fun not a member any longer.He was off on a trip to Kentucky and Tennessee couple weeks ago .
Thats Gary with the predator sitting in the fore ground same day I took the famous pic of Gary showing off the saw

romeo

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
the time i saw them in sequim none of them could keep there chains on!there just alot of noise,they are cool but i drove 6 hours too se them and it was a big disapointment:chainsaw:
Sounds like a good excuse for you to build an unlimited saw that keeps the chan on, then you can take all the booty:hmm3grin2orange:

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

ArboristSite Lurker
believe me i thought about it,but if you look on a map,moses lake is in the desert!the traveling would be alot too compete.dont get me wrong they were cool but for the amount of work that goes into building one they would adress that small dilema:chainsaw:

redprospector

redprospector

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you think you were disapointed, just think of how they must have felt.
It happen's to everyone, and sometimes it happen's to everyone on the same day.

Andy

romeo

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you think you were disapointed, just think of how they must have felt.
It happen's to everyone, and sometimes it happen's to everyone on the same day.

Andy
2 years ago, me and Andy went 500 miles to throw our chains. He won the accuracy throw and I won the distance throw.:bang: