V-8 Chain Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Member in very good standing here, search Predator here or go google, awesome wood eater :) Couple of the clips still make me hair stand on end!!

:cheers:

Gary banned? :confused: Methinks not. He is alive, well and stihl posting on AS.

Wouln't you rather own a Buick?

Its a Pacific Northwest thing...

Last edited:
v 8 saw

Hi guys im 3v8 saws, not on here much .Im the big guy in the vid running the PRED with Robert. That vid has been around the world 10 times we had FUN doing that.

Hi guys im 3v8 saws, not on here much .Im the big guy in the vid running the PRED with Robert. That vid has been around the world 10 times we had FUN doing that.

Welcome!

You sir, have my respect. Anyone that can lift that saw is a friend of mine.

I can't wait for your reaction to people complaining because the 441 is so much heavier than the 440.

Cheers,

Joat

Here is a photo of Gary and Gary's Termite in action as a babe magnet ;)

Its a Buick.

attachment.php

the time i saw them in sequim none of them could keep there chains on!there just alot of noise,they are cool but i drove 6 hours too se them and it was a big disapointment:chainsaw:

Rotax lives 4 miles down the road hes a barrel of fun not a member any longer.He was off on a trip to Kentucky and Tennessee couple weeks ago .
attachment.php
Thats Gary with the predator sitting in the fore ground same day I took the famous pic of Gary showing off the saw

the time i saw them in sequim none of them could keep there chains on!there just alot of noise,they are cool but i drove 6 hours too se them and it was a big disapointment:chainsaw:

Sounds like a good excuse for you to build an unlimited saw that keeps the chan on, then you can take all the booty:hmm3grin2orange:

believe me i thought about it,but if you look on a map,moses lake is in the desert!the traveling would be alot too compete.dont get me wrong they were cool but for the amount of work that goes into building one they would adress that small dilema:chainsaw:

If you think you were disapointed, just think of how they must have felt.
It happen's to everyone, and sometimes it happen's to everyone on the same day.

Andy

If you think you were disapointed, just think of how they must have felt.
It happen's to everyone, and sometimes it happen's to everyone on the same day.

Andy

2 years ago, me and Andy went 500 miles to throw our chains. He won the accuracy throw and I won the distance throw.:bang:

Back