Vemeer BC1800XL parts / service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartsManWPG

Reaction score
Good day,

We have a 2014 Vermeer BC1800XL Chipper in the shop and are in need of a parts / service manual for this unit. Wiring schematics would be helpful.
Local dealer is apparently not helpful in the slightest so we're trying to help our customer out with this unit. There's no high idle and the autofeed is not functioning.
On my end I can usually source any manuals needed for Morbark machines, just need a valid serial # to do this. They don't offer a lot on the technical end of things but parts / operations manuals are usually no problem.
Thanks in advance.

Good day,
Call Vermeer and they used to send manuals free. good Luck
Steve

We have a 2014 Vermeer BC1800XL Chipper in the shop and are in need of a parts / service manual for this unit. Wiring schematics would be helpful.
Local dealer is apparently not helpful in the slightest so we're trying to help our customer out with this unit. There's no high idle and the autofeed is not functioning.
On my end I can usually source any manuals needed for Morbark machines, just need a valid serial # to do this. They don't offer a lot on the technical end of things but parts / operations manuals are usually no problem.
Thanks in advance.

I looked into that. Unfortunately, not being the official 'dealer' we can't get a hold of a shop / schematic manual. The owner has the parts/operation manual but that's no good in diagnosing the problem with the machine. And the dealer is not about to give us any help other than 'bring the machine to us' (which the customer does not want to do seeing as how they've already been there and not been happy with the service they're getting).

I looked into that. Unfortunately, not being the official 'dealer' we can't get a hold of a shop / schematic manual. The owner has the parts/operation manual but that's no good in diagnosing the problem with the machine. And the dealer is not about to give us any help other than 'bring the machine to us' (which the customer does not want to do seeing as how they've already been there and not been happy with the service they're getting).
Encountered this while trying to locate the SM for a 2008 Vermeer BC1000XL. The local dealer wanted $250 for a reprint and it would take several weeks to get it done. I called Vermeer customer service and explained that the safety features quit working and the chipper was dangerous to operate in its present condition.
Mostly a true statement.
The dealer emailed the pdf version within 24hrs, no charge.

I'm the chipper owner, not sure if that makes a difference.

The Smart feed system on this machine is not complicated, but I don't know if or what improvements were made between the years and models.

Back