Vermeer 352 grinder , daihatsu engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Alu. I converted to a gas engine on my 352 after it went down. I had vermeer do the conversion. I sent you the photos of the bil with all the parts they replaced.

Just a heads up...
There are yards overflowing with decent small HP diesels out there. All off lease turf equipment! Yanmars on many as well as Kubotas. 30+ HP.
Turbos? Me, I'd rather a naturally aspirated unit of such low HP. Lots of expense for marginally more HP. If weight was a critical factor maybe...

As long as rotation is proper you can usually mount it with some effort but if you can weld, cut, and most importantly measure it's not rocket science. LoveJoys make shaft diameters differences a small factor...Within reason obviously!

Stop by your local golf course with a dozen donuts and see what he's got in his boneyard. You likely will find a friend.

Yes, but here in norway Peopel tend to throw things rather than store and sell. We are too rich, and climate tent to rust things up fast so thats an issue..
c42ed558c6b25d301a2ea702c05775b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Alu, I just sent you pictures of the parts to convert to a gas engine. But I just noticed your last post saying you bought a yanmar diesel. Whatever you got, good luck

Back