Vermeer BC1000 Chipper Knife Bolts for sale in Bulk?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MirekTrees

Maintaining Your Environment
Reaction score
Looking for chipper knive bolts for my BC1000

Where is a good place to buy these chipper knife bolt in bulk beside Vermeer?

If you let me know the size, grade, and how many you consider bulk, I can get you a quotation.

Thanks!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400
Looking for BC 1000 Chipper knives. You need 2 knives to fit on the drum.

Here is a video link to show you what they are.

Let me know what you consider bulk buying options. You can send me a quote here or in private message.

Thanks.

I have 10 boxes of 4 or 40 knives currently. The size is 9" x 4 1/2" x 5/8" double edge. The price per knife is $67.14. If you buy 5 boxes or more, they will be $60.00 per knife USD. I just received notice yesterday from the factory that we'll be seeing a 20% increase for chipper knives next week. The manufacturers in the US have to by the raw steel from Germany or Czechoslovkia and the price for the raw steel has risen 20%.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

Dave
770-420-6400

I have 10 boxes of 4 or 40 knives currently. The size is 9" x 4 1/2" x 5/8" double edge. The price per knife is $67.14. If you buy 5 boxes or more, they will be $60.00 per knife USD. I just received notice yesterday from the factory that we'll be seeing a 20% increase for chipper knives next week. The manufacturers in the US have to by the raw steel from Germany or Czechoslovkia and the price for the raw steel has risen 20%.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

Dave
770-420-6400
Where are you from? We are in Brantford, Ontario Canada. I hate duty charges.

I have 10 boxes of 4 or 40 knives currently. The size is 9" x 4 1/2" x 5/8" double edge. The price per knife is $67.14. If you buy 5 boxes or more, they will be $60.00 per knife USD. I just received notice yesterday from the factory that we'll be seeing a 20% increase for chipper knives next week. The manufacturers in the US have to by the raw steel from Germany or Czechoslovakia and the price for the raw steel has risen 20%.

How come your website says a different price?
https://store.globalequipmentexporters.com/9-x-4-12-x-58-double-edged-knife---so-p206.aspx

https://www.mcmaster.com/91310A853/
That may not be the exact length/diameter, but in the ballpark. Measure the originals to get the exact dimensions. The 10.9 on the head is the grade of the steel -- don't deviate from the originals.
I’ll have to work on this on Monday as I’m out of the office today. Please let me know how many you’re looking for.
Thanks!
Dave
770-420-6400

Back