Vermeer ctx100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterwood609

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello
I recently purchased a ctx100 from vermeer. I was wondering if there are any smooth track options that are from a different brand other than vermeer. Are most tracks universal? Like from bobcat or ditch witch? I mostly do work in residential backyards and got the 7in wide tracks for sneaking through gates. Im looking for a much less aggressive tread pattern for the tracks. I live in South Jersey near the shore so the terrain is as flat as flat can be. Rarely come across steep inclines or anything like that. Just looking for some info. Thanks!

Thanks man! Brand new as of April! It was the last one my dealer was going to have for a while. I wanted the 925 as the price tag was much much less ha but the 100 has alot more power and its alot more versatile. Thanks for the response with the site i will check it out for sure. I just hate putting down plywood if i dont really need to ya know.

Hello
I recently purchased a ctx100 from vermeer. I was wondering if there are any smooth track options that are from a different brand other than vermeer. Are most tracks universal? Like from bobcat or ditch witch? I mostly do work in residential backyards and got the 7in wide tracks for sneaking through gates. Im looking for a much less aggressive tread pattern for the tracks. I live in South Jersey near the shore so the terrain is as flat as flat can be. Rarely come across steep inclines or anything like that. Just looking for some info. Thanks!
https://www.directindustry.com/prod/mclaren-industries/product-55441-871575.html
click around the internet. Look for tracks that are turf safe, smooth, low impact etc. Tons of places out there.

These are for the ASV but I don't know if anyone makes them for other machines

Thanks man! Brand new as of April! It was the last one my dealer was going to have for a while. I wanted the 925 as the price tag was much much less ha but the 100 has alot more power and its alot more versatile. Thanks for the response with the site i will check it out for sure. I just hate putting down plywood if i dont really need to ya know.
For my machine, which is a Thomas, I take gradual turns and that helps a lot. Tracked Mini skids are certainly less invasive than traditional skid steers with wheels.

I'm dying to know how much you are paying for a new ctx100. I'm in the market for an additional machine and am looking at a few options. I couldn't get a hold of vermeer last week.

For my machine, which is a Thomas, I take gradual turns and that helps a lot. Tracked Mini skids are certainly less invasive than traditional skid steers with wheels.

I'm dying to know how much you are paying for a new ctx100. I'm in the market for an additional machine and am looking at a few options. I couldn't get a hold of vermeer last week.
It was 45k ha which is ridiculous but i needed it real bad. 40hp kohler diesel does a good job. The 925 was around 30kish but like i said this was the last mini for a while. Im happy with it so far I use it on almost every job.

Latest posts

Back