• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Very large 140 chainsaw collection auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMiles

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just previewed this auction tonight and this collection is impressive. Every saw I pulled over had great compression. This collection was all stores hanging from the ceiling and not on any concrete. The auction is located in Dixon, IL April 20th with online bidding available. Very reputable auctioneer and good people to work with. If you see a saw that you would like added to the online bidding just contact Andrew Kitson and he will work with you.
If the link below has issues you can find it on the web at www.kitsonauctions.com
https://www.facebook.com/458835794164018/posts/2230533840327529/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was there......Luckily another guy prevented me from having to make a return trip with a trailer ;)
I got a Mac 99 two man (item 79), Mac model 77 (item 83), Mac 47, 1-52, 3-25, a PM 8200 in pieces, misc 2 man parts & bar, a Wright C70, a couple Clintons, a rough Homey 770G, Zip, and a bunch of bars.
It was a long day, really should've been a two day auction. The guy has a tree business, and it was cool to meet and hear from his family and workers that actually used some of these old saws!!! A few saws sold to online bidders but the vast majority went to people in attendance.

Latest posts

Back