• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade VF grab-bag chains TRADE thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten a breaker yet.

I really don't want to mess with these any more than I have. I've spent some hours sharpening them.....so it would be nice to have someone take these off my hands in favor of a few chains that I can use without adding or sub links.

your main problem is the lengths you need are also the lengths most everyone else needs. this is why i saw the bulk chain ad and didn't even consider it for a second. i've been down that road to many times and each time i did it the chains were free. even free i would say i wasted more time on them then they were worth. then to top it off you are now trying to trade with non local people which includes shipping. i'm not dissing anyone but i hope you learned your lesson lol

Long story short I didnt.

I don't mind taking one for the team..putting in some hours sorting and sharpening. ...somebody can use at least some of these things and add to a collection that just keeps rolling.

Oh well. ..pie in the sky.

Back