Video: I'm Back in Black + give away draw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Around 4mins and 20mb in WMV

www.palmtreeservices.com.au/video/backinblack.wmv

Also just enter your name here to be in the draw to win either a Palm & Tree Services cap or shirt as pic'd.

The draw will be video'd and the winner simply gets it mailed to them ... no charge.

It's great to be back, catch up with folks and have some fun ... heck, might even talk about trees!

Very Cool video!!!! well put together:clap:
You got some great looking equipment. I think when I buy a chipper its going to have a winch!

Xtreme mate, I got a video editing program by Ulead.

I can put together all sorts of stuff, problem with that Google video joint is it converts the video file to flash or something and doesn't play on your own viewer.

So you cant save it and muck around with settings like contrast/brightness/viewing speed etc.

That chipper in the video is not mine I hire the guy in, it's an 18" Vermeer. The big silver truck is a 25m3 chip bin, the white truck is 15m3 bin ... nice piece of equipment.

After months of lurking, your raffle has prompted me to post, just to be eligible.:biggrinbounce2:

Thanks and congratulations on your videos...they're both entertaining and instructive. (Obvious suck up attempting to influence the draw.)

As to the shirt, perhaps you could be official arborist to the NZ All Black should you get over that way.:hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for nice words and it certainly felt like friggin years away ... trust me, DO NOT GET BANNED!

There's lots of new guys and great chat here. We need to nag the owner for a Video Forum so all the vids are in one place not tucked away in threads and posts willy nilly.

Saw guys, loggers heck everybody can chuck in their videos and if you get bored you just check out what's happening in Alaska, Germany or whatever. Lots of guys have never cut a palm, but they're like weeds here. But I've not really seen an oak or birch either and am still unsure if a pencil willow is a poplar of some type.

Anyway, lets say the draw will be 24 hours from the time of this post, coz it's 7.40pm Tuesday night here, that'll give ya all a day to razz up your mates so get those PM's going and lets see who wins.

I'll video the result, the kids will draw ya name out of the tumble dryer.

And the results are out, in video of course, we got around a 3min video at 16mb WMV streaming format.

The draw was confirmed as legitimate by the little helper and my hands were tied up with the camera, so no monkey business here. :monkey:

www.palmtreeservices.com.au/video/asdraw1.wmv

Will the winners please PM me your details so we can mail the shirt and cap away to you.

And for the folk that missed out, well, you'll have to try again sometime, gotta be in it to win it.

Latest posts

Back