Video Of my wood stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty cool video. That fire starter was pretty neat. Where do you find those? Was your dog hungry, thirsty, or does he just like to carry his dish around?

What kind of pigeons do you have? (I could hear them when you looked at the t-stat)?

I use one of those "torch stone" things that you soak in kero. Lights up with a single sheet of newspaper, then I pile kindling on top of that until the kero burns off (maybe 8-10 min).

thank you guys the firestarter i use is chemical free it's just paraffinwax recycled newspaper and sawdust all packed into a small brick like you saw. there supper cheep and i love them i just found them at walmart this year for $9 for a box of 144 of them. beats using newspapers and are safe for all stoves trust me i checked :)

yes i do raze pigeons but exotic ones the 2 you heard where I'm my bedroom because there going to my brothers house.

i will be doing more videos on splitting and chainsaw action and how to and how not to sweep a chimney :)

thanks
Jason

Latest posts

Back