• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

view from the tractor

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Got a few loads like this today, may go get another in a few.
View attachment 753913
You bring your tractor over and ill bring my 3120XP over.

I’m waiting for compact tractors to come out with tracks. Because I absolutely need them with the muddy swampy mess that I live in

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

Plowboy83

Plowboy83

ArboristSite Operative
@Plowboy83. What are the trees? in the distance in the second pic? I like that tractor but probably would be a little overkill on my 20 acres.
Hey Steve the trees is the background are eucalyptus. We have quit a few around here and some of them get pretty big. The tractor is really nice out in the field with the tracks in back and the front have suspended axle D734E624-2AD0-4C51-AF19-385DEB5A8520.jpeg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
small scale farming... not a view from the tractor, but one from over my garden fork. :D

finally got my summer bot leeks sets pot in ground, fall garden. bit root bound, but did ok. 120! that's a lot for me. now in 2'x2' square plot, heeled in more or less. 120 leeks, that's a first for me! I might need a 20 acres once I get to resetting... lol

P4210046.JPG P4210047.JPG P4210048.JPG