Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is killing me... Here I have a new to me Echo 451VL just dying to be in the wood and I'm stuck in front of a computer with no signs of being free to cut this weekend... Some days I wish I could just cut for a living...
View attachment 574381
I feel for you, got a biggish history paper due and I have to be stuck inside on this wonderful day. Really want to be outside tinkering.

I feel for you, got a biggish history paper due and I have to be stuck inside on this wonderful day. Really want to be outside tinkering.
All you need to know is John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson and Ule Bernard. That show cover the western history. Oh, almost forgot Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

All you need to know is John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson and Ule Bernard. That show cover the western history. Oh, almost forgot Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Hahaha, I wish! Sadly too many of the kids my age don't know who all those people are.

Looks funny with my orange and black...
9a53cfe1b1df8bb4497c0fc968f6a315.jpg
5be613c834a04db1a1b6b2824adfa78e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back