Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of history class it that. Guess they don't even know Neil Armstrong either.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
It's a state history class for my college. I'm just making fun of some of what my peers my age claim to know, but... I wouldn't be surprised if some didn't know who Armstrong is either. If anyone feels inclined, here's a link to what I've been writing about all day. http://substreet.org/gopher-ordnance-works/

It's a state history class for my college. I'm just making fun of some of what my peers my age claim to know, but... I wouldn't be surprised if some didn't know who Armstrong is either. If anyone feels inclined, here's a link to what I've been writing about all day. http://substreet.org/gopher-ordnance-works/
I see the type of history you're doing now, good article. My kids always came to me when they had a history problem. Don't lost track of a lot of it, can't remember the stuff like I use to.

I see the type of history you're doing now, good article. My kids always came to me when they had a history problem. Don't lost track of a lot of it, can't remember the stuff like I use to.

Oh, I'm not much better with the memory game, I can't even remember what my last paper in that class was. Saddest part...it was less than a month ago!

0808d930007b6526637c1c7a13693946.jpg
got this beauty today from my good friend Cody!! I've been wanting one and bugging him for some time. He finally gave in lol. Or he was letting go and offered it to me :)

I'm still up but shouldn't be. I saw the biggest and oldest wood cookie in my life the other day at the museum. It had a interesting timeline to go with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.PNG
    IMG_0341.PNG
    520.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back