Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out with the wife at wineries for her birthday and man did I get an eye roll for taking pictures of this!
b1b1d423b7a42354d31f9d9dcbe93785.jpg
3eb56a7323ba5c093b9d1cdb1e4c6452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have a incomplete pair of blown up 576s. I can’t bring myself to paying $250 for p+c, $100 for muffler and $50-60 for bearings and seals.

Well if that’s all you put into them you’ll be alright. I got mine from Brett and it was under $400 before shipping. Just some broke cylinder fins and the top cover has a crease.

Well if that’s all you put into them you’ll be alright. I got mine from Brett and it was under $400 before shipping. Just some broke cylinder fins and the top cover has a crease.

I might pull the trigger on it sometime, I gotta finish my like 5-6 1128 stihl projects and my two 1122 projects and my 123cc mac in a box and my husky 140s and my 365 xtorq first. Then them.

Don't call me stupid or ignorant but what's a LLC, light little chainsaw, or a business license to work on saws?

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Steve, you have to shut off that signature thing on your phone every time you post.

I'll have to take a look at work on my laptop to see what u r talking about tomorrow morning.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk puts this signature at the end of all your messages. Some folks don’t like it because it’s repetitive. It’s not hard. Go into your main settings I believe or possibly in the as forum page and delete the phrase. Here’s what yours says...

“Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk”

Latest posts

Back