Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go back in this thread to page 578 on October 29th he tells the story in his own words. Which everything he said was true. Only problem is he disappeared like 3 days later and still has both Clinton Chainsaws. I've tried contacting him many times via text, PM's, and phone with no response until I tracked him down at his work place. I'm not 100% it was the same Chris Hobart as on here but his job description and address match up with his phone number that was being used before he disappeared.
I do remember this but didnt realize he went dark before shipping them, thats really unfortunate and I just hope everything is ok.

Something had to happen I just don't know what. Was hoping someone knew him well enough to find out.

You said his last name is Hobart? Like the welders? I can’t imagine he would go dark to steal one Clinton saw ya know? Not saying it’s not worth anything but if you’re going to steal one at least go real big lol

Back