Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I score the green one that's what I came across is the Canadians got them with brakes, not sure if they went any farther than their boarder though.

I did go start it, well just because lol.
Took a bunch more pulls than that, but it hasn't been ran on a consistent basis, and that plays a big part in my experience.
It probably needs to be run through a few heat cycles on some Dino oil to help it out, that 40:1 synthetic doesn't help rings seat to well, and she has very low hrs if an hr on it.
What causes a hard start from sitting is the mile long fuel line has to get refilled, it they had a check valve in the line, fuel wouldn't drain back down over time.

Steve

And I'm the opposite, I don't have many new saws, only new saws I have are my Stihls lol
I'm pretty stocked up on 70-80cc saws(selling stock), then a bunch of the small stihls for tree work this summer, little of this and a little of that for sale, and a couple "older" ones like the little craftsman an 026, and a 55 closed port(recently sold the open port and another closed port). I like little creamsicles and larger saws in full orange as well as their red cousins, then red and black dolmars and their greenish blue and black cousins.
I like saws, it's been 2 weeks since my last confession, and one will probably be arriving today :D:lol:.

What causes a hard start from sitting is the mile long fuel line has to get refilled, it they had a check valve in the line, fuel wouldn't drain back down over time.

Steve
That's what I figured.
I should tear it apart and put some new lines on it, maybe a primer bulb while I'm at it lol.

So gentlemen, and ladies if there are any that follow this thread, my wife and I are going to have a gender reveal for our future kiddo easter weekend. I'm going to hollow out a log and put a colored powder/confetti inside the log representing the gender then I'm going to use a chainsaw to cut into it to reveal the gender.

What do y'all think?

Back