Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naw, I got plenty of old Coleman lanterns, few dates back to the early 60's. Dad handed down two, picked up one that says Sears, also from the 60's with the large top. Two mini Colemans and one of the first Power House models when they came out. If I had waited another year, could have gotten the unleaded model.

Steve
Sorry I'm a little tardy. It is a Coleman lantern. Newer model. $20 is the price. That's all I know about this subject

I got it running good then traded it to @Tpagel for a 56" bar for my 288xp. He put a bar on it and cut with it some. Idk what the plan for it is
It is sitting I n the shed I just cleaned it and ordered an oil cap for it.
If someone is interested PM me probably give a good deal.
@Boomer87 do you want that Poulan Pro 330 or not? I think it is a very clean saw just needs chain brake spring runs well.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Morning all! Haven't been doing much saw work as of late as other things have come up that require more time. Got a new to me 10-10 for $5 at the flea market yesterday. It's one of the ones with the massive air filters that is NLA, kind of a shame because it looks super nice otherwise. Ill get some pics later. I have got a lot a lot of work in the future. Two saws that need bearings and seal kits and to be rebuilt from there, but first i need to figure out some plans for a case splitter. Feeling kinda burnt out of working on saws currently. All my easy fixes are done on saws, now it's pretty much only large overhauls, which has kinda been burning me out.

Morning all! Haven't been doing much saw work as of late as other things have come up that require more time. Got a new to me 10-10 for $5 at the flea market yesterday. It's one of the ones with the massive air filters that is NLA, kind of a shame because it looks super nice otherwise. Ill get some pics later. I have got a lot a lot of work in the future. Two saws that need bearings and seal kits and to be rebuilt from there, but first i need to figure out some plans for a case splitter. Feeling kinda burnt out of working on saws currently. All my easy fixes are done on saws, now it's pretty much only large overhauls, which has kinda been burning me out.
I know the feeling. I have 2 stihls and 3 huskys crowding the work bench waiting for a teardown and fix. Costumers saws.. Seems I'd rather play with my older MACs and Homies than make a buck. Wouldn't be so busy if people would quit straight gassing these poor things. I have a 10-10 but not familiar with the big air filter.. Pic might set me straight. Mine has the exhaust cover and clutch cover all in one. Am I close?

I understand on gettin burned out. I havent touched a saw except for actually using one in some time now. I did pick up a couple in the past few weeks. I have a homelite 1050 super mostly apart for a total rebuild. Also have a 076 that needs split for crank bearings/rebuild. Waiting on money for parts.

Pics of last couple saws i got

20180428_204055.jpg 20180505_165414.jpg

I understand on gettin burned out. I havent touched a saw except for actually using one in some time now. I did pick up a couple in the past few weeks. I have a homelite 1050 super mostly apart for a total rebuild. Also have a 076 that needs split for crank bearings/rebuild. Waiting on money for parts.

Pics of last couple saws i got

View attachment 654453 View attachment 654454
I like the rebadged deer. I have a couple older ones..a 55 I think, and one a little smaller. I'm too lazy to look e m up. Still on morning coffee

The Deere 81 is a Remy Mighty Mite Bantam, 34cc.

a83b8b546c2f1367be4e7b67fcbc725a.jpg

Here's the 10-10 I was talking about with the large air filter. It has the rest of the pieces except for the top cover. Probably going to end up as a parts saw for my other 10-10 at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be one of the later 10-10's they made? I got not a clue on how to date the 10 series Macs.
fb03dc18ac3d9ef9429ad09d08279f11.jpg
3eaf7d0fa947ea93113cee6a53bf398c.jpg
b5f585cf63d1d01d9899dab3fabf4506.jpg

Here's the 10-10 I was talking about with the large air filter. It has the rest of the pieces except for the top cover. Probably going to end up as a parts saw for my other 10-10 at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be one of the later 10-10's they made? I got not a clue on how to date the 10 series Macs.
fb03dc18ac3d9ef9429ad09d08279f11.jpg
3eaf7d0fa947ea93113cee6a53bf398c.jpg
b5f585cf63d1d01d9899dab3fabf4506.jpg
I would almost guess a frankensaw. But with the chain brake. ? We have a real mystery here. Doesn't look anything like my 10-10 cept the handle.. Little help here MAC gurus

I was getting the 10-10 from the repair reciept that came in the bag of parts. It may very well be a different model though. Model number on tag was 600002 F

I would almost guess a frankensaw. But with the chain brake. ? We have a real mystery here. Doesn't look anything like my 10-10 cept the handle.. Little help here MAC gurus
That's no frankensaw, I have one just like it, with the chainbrake and all. Just a plain old Mac 10-10 auto.

I have a few eager beavers with 9” bars I collected to carry on my tractor or quad. I have those flat square air boxed homelites xl in blue and red. I have a Poulan saw too. There in the garage stored. Everyone gives them to me. I always wanted a big 100cc Poulan I think it’s a 6000 series?

I’m collecting discontinued Husqvarna saws now too only runners.

Everytime I see an old mcCulloch I think of my uncle. He had a direct drive one no clutch. It was a bastxxd to get running but it did cut for its age.

I have a few eager beavers with 9” bars I collected to carry on my tractor or quad. I have those flat square air boxed homelites xl in blue and red. I have a Poulan saw too. There in the garage stored. Everyone gives them to me. I always wanted a big 100cc Poulan I think it’s a 6000 series?

I’m collecting discontinued Husqvarna saws now too only runners.

Everytime I see an old mcCulloch I think of my uncle. He had a direct drive one no clutch. It was a bastxxd to get running but it did cut for its age.
Well your in the right place for collecting, the 100cc Poulan is manufactured by Dolmar, 6000/S6000. There is actually someone on this forum that has a 6000 he may be willing to part ways with if asked nicely @Boomer87

Back