Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, fellers.. I finally dun it.. I bought me my first electric chainsaw.. Don't know if it runs.. All it got dis puney little cord, no place to put gas. Electric just so ya ain't gotta pull nutten, right? just kidding... This thing is HEAVY!! I think I'll call it a paperweight. View attachment 662946 View attachment 662947
Love the old electric saws. Most people pass them up, but I grab every one I can, especially the big 3 phase two man models. True monsters of the chainsaw world - nothing is heavier!

@s sidewall
You know anything about these GM Goodwrench wrenches I picked up today?
bf63e3606037de99fb3f7cf2a1255cd4.jpg
7bbcfbc61cff89324bc75fac139c8d05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they are decent quality but not on par with snap on or proto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really, good dys tools, won't used them to make a living with, if it breaks, you're out of a tool. I stop buying Snap-on and Matco a while back, prices started getting ridicules. I've been buying a few sockets from Home Depot and Lowes, have had good success with them. Lowes impact and air ratchets are good. Been running a 3/8 drive impact and air ratchet for 7 years every day in the shop without any problems.

Steve

Was going to offer it to you, but I think shipping would kill that idea
Where are you located in Washington? I'll be over in early November to pick up a bunch of old two man saws for shipping back to Australia. Maybe we can catch up, or work something out.

Send me a pm and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back