Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I could ship it to you to play with for a bit, but then I would be worried about getting it back lol [emoji14]

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Or you could come visit, that works too lol

The best scenario would be for you to ship it to me and then come get it when I don't send it back. You could check out the lava and maybe experience an earthquake or two.

If you're lucky enough to come across one, jump on it!, you won't regret it....:).....BTW, how's the 757 been treat'n ya?

I'm sure I'd like it. I bought a Homelite SXL 925 because Randy Mac said it would surprise you and it does. Same cc's as the 3270.

There is nothing not to like about a 757. Starts easy, runs strong, and has the best air filtration I have seen. I think they look cool myself.

I'm sure I'd like it. I bought a Homelite SXL 925 because Randy Mac said it would surprise you and it does. Same cc's as the 3270.

There is nothing not to like about a 757. Starts easy, runs strong, and has the best air filtration I have seen. I think they look cool myself.
I've owned a couple 925's, I still feel the 3270, or any of the 4.7ci Pioneers in this series run better, just my opinion...lol......:)

You cant own a 925 without a super ez, treat that saw right and it's the most angry 40cc also run narrow 3/8 chan on it and not LP

Here she is! She is so precious!
Her name is Aurora Elise Worsham
8fc85427e6ffd00a004dc051274e299d.jpg

Latest posts

Back