• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Vintage Chainsaw Collectors Lounge

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Here you go this was around three years ago, I have added quite a few more shelves now and taken over our garden shed and large cubby house with saws.
I love bringing saws back to life, There's just too much being thrown away these days.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Pictures like that are like crack to me, I can sit and look at pics of packed shelves for hours trying to see if I can figure out every model lol

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Here you go this was around three years ago, I have added quite a few more shelves now and taken over our garden shed and large cubby house with saws.
I love bringing saws back to life, There's just too much being thrown away these days.

You will have to take some updated pics and post them lol :)

NIP Group
46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
I think I have enougho_Oo_Oo_O---Wait --Just a few more Jonsered 621 --I think every home should have a few!!! Really well made saws-great power--a classic--need one for each day of the week--cad-------Cheaper than restoring old trucks-tractors--what a hobby.. If I get depressed-go cut wood or work on a saw--Feeling good now!!! David:drinkingcoffee:

axeandwedge

axeandwedge

ArboristSite Operative
I think I have enougho_Oo_Oo_O---Wait --Just a few more Jonsered 621 --I think every home should have a few!!! Really well made saws-great power--a classic--need one for each day of the week--cad-------Cheaper than restoring old trucks-tractors--what a hobby.. If I get depressed-go cut wood or work on a saw--Feeling good now!!! David:drinkingcoffee:
I couldn't agree more buddy, I just wish I had started back when I was in my twenties.

Niko

Hello I have old strunk chainsaw i find in barn. It has two problems cable for spark plug is missing and i dont know where plug duel line from gastank. Can you help me?

Attachments

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hello I have old strunk chainsaw i find in barn. It has two problems cable for spark plug is missing and i dont know where plug duel line from gastank. Can you help me?
Hey Niko !! ----Welcome -- That looks like a tillotson carb. I would start by running line from tank to plastic nipple at bottom of carb. Other line may go from bar oil tank to bar. Come on guys help out the new man that is getting in the old saw hobby--any strunk owners could help--David :drinkingcoffee:

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Niko !! ----Welcome -- That looks like a tillotson carb. I would start by running line from tank to plastic nipple at bottom of carb. Other line may go from bar oil tank to bar. Come on guys help out the new man that is getting in the old saw hobby--any strunk owners could help--David :drinkingcoffee:
Auto parts store for cable--solid copper core--may have to soldier it in. some screw in at coil. keep us posted.

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
I'm doing well, just busy lol, my wife's employer hasn't paid her in months so we are kinda struggling right now, bad thing is we can't even take them to court because I don't think they have any actual money, other than that I've been devoting every fiber of my being into learning to port chainsaws, which is going very well. Working on finishing up a video of my first one to put on YouTube. If I can get good enough soon I might can start making a little bit on the side to help keep the bills paid.