• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Vintage Chainsaw Collectors Lounge

Doctorcc

Doctorcc

ArboristSite Member
A few more saws I've had in the shed from a bulk buy beginning of the year. One was running but just need the time to have a good go @ them I'm sure I had a 500 as well but I'll have to find it... IMG20190708131859.jpg

Yukon Stihl

Yukon Stihl

ArboristSite Guru
hello first time I am posting here been collecting old saw for awhile now here is the saw I just got running and I am looking for a set of falling spikes for it maybe some one might know where I could get them
I have one that i would trace for you if you wanted to make your own.It's for a 755 but i think all the big Mac's like that are the same.

axeandwedge

axeandwedge

ArboristSite Operative
I have just replaced the bearings and crank seals on this Jonsered 80, It starts up and runs very well.
I need to get a hand guard for it and it will be complete.
I am the second owner and the old bloke I got it off used it and used it cutting and selling wood for a living.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man

Addicted to ArboristSite
merc_man

merc_man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry, didnt realize you where in Canada. Free shipping to me lol.
Ya we get rioped off lol.
I found a gasket kit only for 10 bucks free shipping that i ordered. Probly be here in three months lol. Ebay is usually pretty slow.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have just replaced the bearings and crank seals on this Jonsered 80, It starts up and runs very well.
I need to get a hand guard for it and it will be complete.
I am the second owner and the old bloke I got it off used it and used it cutting and selling wood for a living.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Nice saw--like a 621 but better!!!!--David

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite