Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my latest pile. Paid $20 for everything ended up with 2 super XL automatics, a super XL 925 a super2 and an XL2 all ran with just fresh fuel. The Lombard was passed on to a friend who needed parts and the plastic Mac went on to another friend who just wanted a small saw.
b3a792996232eb28c348ada85584ca8c.jpg

Hell of a a haul there

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
I left 4 4'x4'x4' boxs full behind.Full of small cc scrap.One has Stihl,one Homelite,one Mac and one mixed.
5 years ago i would have taken it all
Now i have to get selective,i only wanted 6 saws but he made me clean out the one shed if i took any,then i had to take the ones hanging from his poleshed.
Got a babyHemi and a 67 396 there as well.Bought out his cast iron collection too.
Good thing the wife left already.

Glad it wasn't one of those strange looking Bow Saws, or David would be all over that. Y'all know how those folks from Georgia can be.
emoji28.png

Steve Sidwell
True--so true Steve--I cut with 2 xl-12 homerlights today . Cut down with bar and finished up logs with the bow. 1 red and 1 blue --sorta patriotic and American I belive--David -New Ga. guy on forum--pepper the doggo -I invited him into the lounge-more Ga. guys collecting vintage saws--We need to have a old south get together
Glad it wasn't one of those strange looking Bow Saws, or David would be all over that. Y'all know how those folks from Georgia can be.[emoji28]

Steve Sidwell

Latest posts

Back