Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remington seemed to make alot of small changes to a saw that couldn't have been a huge seller.

Mine was assembled in the Toronto plant. It looks like yours has the threaded tip on the crank. clutch side, for a 7/16 nut like mine looking at your photo. Most don't apparently.

Mine doesn't have anywhere to attach the shield over the muffler like the US models.

DSCF4002.JPG

Howdy y’all. I know it’s been a minute. Looks like folks in here have been picking up some nice saws. Everyone doing alright? Miss talking to you guys and wanted to stop in and say hey!
-Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Lee good to see ya. Stop over in the GMT and say hi. Hope all is well down in TX. Take care buddy.

Howdy y’all. I know it’s been a minute. Looks like folks in here have been picking up some nice saws. Everyone doing alright? Miss talking to you guys and wanted to stop in and say hey!
-Lee

Hey! We miss you buddy! Hasn't quite been the same without you!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Hey! We miss you buddy! Hasn't quite been the same without you!

Hey brother well I’m trying to be sociable. Started getting the itch and couldn’t resist getting back in here. Bought my collection hasn’t grown you never know lol.

Hay stranger, been missing you and asking Kensie now and then how you are doing.

Steve Sidwell

I’m still alive for now. The good Lord hasn’t brought me home yet. How are you sir? I feel like I’ve been working non stop for weeks. Was down in Beaumont for a bit helping with the flooding

I am trying to help out someone that was sent to me by a local Stihl shop...looking for a complete Walbro carburetor from a Homelite 360, what he needs are the throttle arm and screw as he somehow managed to lose his.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mark
Mark, did that person find his parts? I've got NOS walbro parts and hardware and maybe a partial carb.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey brother well I’m trying to be sociable. Started getting the itch and couldn’t resist getting back in here. Bought my collection hasn’t grown you never know lol.

Heak yea man! It's hard not to get the itch around this time of year!

Doing well thanks. Got more parts for my 56 mag but been busy picking produce and it's stihl in pieces.. One of these days.:crazy2:

I love my 056 magii. Without a doubt one of my favorite saws. I know i used to ramble about it a lot lol. Every thread needs the Stihl guy

I love my 056 magii. Without a doubt one of my favorite saws. I know i used to ramble about it a lot lol. Every thread needs the Stihl guy

Speaking of Mag II's, I am currently in possession of what I feel like is a good useable 56mm 056 top end.

Speaking of Mag II's, I am currently in possession of what I feel like is a good useable 56mm 056 top end.

Better keep that handy! Never know when they’ll decide they don’t want to work anymore lol. I still have the 056 super that’s made it’s rounds. I haven’t even put it in wood [emoji20]

Back