Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugly plastics, too cheap to replace them.
96c391f13da004b54c1aae0576edb4f2.jpg

Nothing some Rit dye can’t fix.
3a96bc1eca9048aac08c33eed1011e9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The xmas colored homelite's are still nice to look at.

This one is in very nice original condition. I could only find a pic of one other when I was searching.

The little Homelite ez saws are nice little saws. Under appreciated for sure. I should give mine some attention along with the pm 10-10 after my leg heals a bit more.

I agree. Johnmn was basically giving it away. I was surprised no one wanted it.

Three saws I sent back from my recent trip to MI. The S-10 was my step dad's, my dad gave me the XL Automatic, and I had Johnmn send the Super EZ to my Dad's. Nothing rare or valuable but cool saws that now run good.

View attachment 690465 View attachment 690466
I love those XL automatics, that Colo scheme is my favorite, but apparently they made XL automatics with the newer red paint with black lettering in Canada at least, never seen one before until Nick and buckin sent me a video of one they found, I looked all over for the "Super" but doesn't look like it was ever on the saw to begin with.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I love those XL automatics, that Colo scheme is my favorite, but apparently they made XL automatics with the newer red paint with black lettering in Canada at least, never seen one before until Nick and buckin sent me a video of one they found, I looked all over for the "Super" but doesn't look like it was ever on the saw to begin with.

It's a good saw. I was cutting some firewood with it and I like it. When looking for parts it seems everything is a Super XL. Kind of confusing because the little plastic ones are XL's, too.

How's the family, Kensie?

It's a good saw. I was cutting some firewood with it and I like it. When looking for parts it seems everything is a Super XL. Kind of confusing because the little plastic ones are XL's, too.

How's the family, Kensie?
Family is doing well, trying to keep the little one healthy which has been hard with this weather, she had a rough go last month and has had a good two weeks but now she starting to get sick again, I hope it's nothing major and passes in a couple of days

Family is doing well, trying to keep the little one healthy which has been hard with this weather, she had a rough go last month and has had a good two weeks but now she starting to get sick again, I hope it's nothing major and passes in a couple of days

I wish you all well.

Say, didn't you pick up a J-red 80 recently?
How is that? I would have given that one some thought.

Back