Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a divorce,she's a redhead so i got a replacement...
PM Canadien Redhead has a few issues,but will be cheaper to fix then the x's issues
Built 1950 this is a early one according to the serial #
She fills a hole in the PM lineup.Not many left to find,they are getting harder to find though.
Need a Torpedo and a few more gear drives.
Not sure if i am going to piece it together for now or box it back up till i get my tig welder set up.015.JPG 012.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 020.JPG

Whats everyone working on these days? I have been all over the place lately lol. Good new though, I am almost ready to make a history of McCulloch video like my previous homelite and poulan videos on youtube. Im also drafting up a wicked cool timeline, but you will have to wait till the video to see it :)

good, everyone is busy, I'm elbow deep in projects. Getting it all done too, lots of good stuff. I ripped out the carpet in my front room, floored it with plywood, the Sportster lives in the front room now.
I have two pickups, big and little, red and green, '87 F150 and a'96 Ranger. I'm about to convert the dining room into a den/sitting room/bar and museum, the bar will be OG Redwood, 10'x28''x2''.
Next month I'll be tearing into the Sportster, ''The Hoyden'' will be different when she rolls out the front door.
dylYHs.jpg
st7RZk.jpg
azTFRS.jpg

Very nice restoration, l have one in need of paint.
What paint did you use?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
How about posting you profile photo so us saw addicts can sit here and try and figure out what all you have sitting there on your shelves! :)

How about posting you profile photo so us saw addicts can sit here and try and figure out what all you have sitting there on your shelves! :)
Here you go this was around three years ago, I have added quite a few more shelves now and taken over our garden shed and large cubby house with saws.
I love bringing saws back to life, There's just too much being thrown away these days.
b06ac50d194e41e258f7727cd6b1bd1e.jpg

Very nice restoration, l have one in need of paint.
What paint did you use?

Rustoleum sunburst yellow. It turned out OK..... I should have spent the time totally strip the old paint, all of the old chips show through up close.

Rustoleum sunburst yellow. It turned out OK..... I should have spent the time totally strip the old paint, all of the old chips show through up close.
Well it looks good to me, I find it a lot easier to get them to run than painting them.
Thanks for your help. [emoji439]

Here you go this was around three years ago, I have added quite a few more shelves now and taken over our garden shed and large cubby house with saws.
I love bringing saws back to life, There's just too much being thrown away these days.
b06ac50d194e41e258f7727cd6b1bd1e.jpg

Damn, I thought I had too many saws. I have thirteen. Seven are non runners at the moment. I better step up my game [emoji106][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back