Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just hanging. Was too hot to work on stuff cause summer never ended. Then all of a sudden it's cold, not cool but cold. Gee I miss fall. Dad has been out of commission for a month after he fell and broke his neck. After surgery he's been in rehab. So me and my brother have been getting some other projects done on Saturday til the boss is back on his feet. He said he was turning the farm completely over to us on getting stuff done. We've been doing that for a few years already. He said he will piddle some and leave the rest to us. I told him he can still drive the tractor and play on the bobcat but need to take it easy.

Steve Sidwell

Well, just hanging. Was too hot to work on stuff cause summer never ended. Then all of a sudden it's cold, not cool but cold. Gee I miss fall. Dad has been out of commission for a month after he fell and broke his neck. After surgery he's been in rehab. So me and my brother have been getting some other projects done on Saturday til the boss is back on his feet. He said he was turning the farm completely over to us on getting stuff done. We've been doing that for a few years already. He said he will piddle some and leave the rest to us. I told him he can still drive the tractor and play on the bobcat but need to take it easy.

Steve Sidwell

Dang that’s rough bill be praying for him. I know it’s probably hard for him to mentally turn it over to y’all even if it’s pretty much been done already. In my mind I help around the house but my wife reminds me she pretty much runs it and I just go to work [emoji58]

He's ready to go to the farm already to get back on building a shelf in his 4wheeler shed to install a tool box on it. He's also want to build a top on his bridge he built in the woods over the creek, so he can watch the deer when it's raining. He said if he's up to it, he'll start feeding the deer sweet feed again.

Steve Sidwell

The other part of the trade was for Kensie to port my 3750. I have had & have a few ported saws but, man!, this saw gets after it. I knew it was going to be good when the test videos Kensie sent showed it handling a 28" bar no problem.

View attachment 773183 View attachment 773184
Man that saw turned out so good, It still blows my mind the power that saw ended up with!

And that bar is icing on the cake!

@RandyMac told me I needed an Echo 302, so I figured I had better get two. The John Deere came from Carl and the Echo was part of my trade with Kensie.

View attachment 773181 View attachment 773182
I am still here-have 2 302 echos also. One runs great after carb kit -working on the bar oiler.Well made saws.Jonsered 621 type is my main interest these days.Like the way they run-cut-oil. Very well made!! And as always the Bow saws:sweet: David--Albany Ga.

Are Pro Mac 6 with the banana handle collectible?
b6fa7a941fde9ae72f4ba8479243939b.jpg

Asking for a friend. [emoji57]

Back