Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have been considering selling my John Deere branded echos...but I can’t do it

I just moved six three weeks ago.
53987fba5e1ba527bcba3f8d29217276.jpg

Not sorry.[emoji6]

Except the 30. I really liked that little twerp. [emoji3059]

Dang man those are nice!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Wow that’s some real good work. That’s be real cool for displaying saws too... as long as the glass is strong enough

Thank-you. It would make a nice display for some small saws. I wouldn't mind a few saws showcased in the house but the boss might think otherwise.

4d07bc1bbaeb5f2e33d6993749f0cfd9.jpg

Oldest son (6) has been working on this homelite xl. It’s his first real project saw. He has started others in the past but this is the farthest we’ve gotten together with one. Gotta get a carb kit and change out some fuel lines. Anyone happen to have an air filter laying around? It literally crumbled apart in my hand...I thought it was oily dust cluster at first lol. Also gotta get a new chain for it because him and his brother ground 2 cutters completely off [emoji23]

Nice Pioneer! Like the look of those.
Lone Star, those little Homelites are cool little economy saws. Pretty simple, once you learn what to take off and in what order to get them in and out of their cases. Make sure there is a limiter in the oiler tank impulse line. Older ones had a piece of porous brass or aluminum that the duckbill valve slips over. Newer ones have a plastic barb with a tiny hole in it. You can see it when you take the oil cap off. Its near the top of the tank. Without the duckbill valve and the limiter, it will give oiling problems. There is another site if you google homelite parts. He has manuals and IPLs that he allows you to download. This may help you some with the kids project.
Dont think I'm supposed to give out names of other sites for some reason, but maybe you can look up member undee77 on here.

Back