• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Vintage Chainsaw Museum

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mark, you're helpful even when just doing your thing. I hate taking bars off my saws. Most of mine have their original bars on them. Think I'll try the cross bar pattern on the shelves. That gives some space to display small stuff with out blocking the saw. It never fails that I want to take a 100CC saw down, with a 36" bar, and have to move 6 other saws to get to it.

We are planning a road trip to Tulsa from MD. Taking a Southern route out, and a Northern route home. I'm going to see if we are running close enough to swing by.

Reactions: svk
heimannm

heimannm

Addicted to ArboristSite
I managed to get a few more cleaned up in preparation for moving over to the museum. I also spent some time going through the Homelite IPL's and Service Bulletins getting them arranged is a fashion to make them more practical to use...I'll try to remember and get some photos to post up soon.

20200327_135154.jpg

Mark

rheima

rheima

ArboristSite Operative
Mark-- Are you going to be home mid week or later--Thought I might come up and see the progress and bring a few things that might be good to display.---Ray Heimann

Reactions: svk