Vintage Chainsaw Museum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray Benson, I see that you're following this thread; you need to start collection manuals for Mark for all of these saws.
Ray probably has most manuals out there already.Any time i ask for one,bang his reply is in the mail and i have the manual i need.

Nice tree but wrong thread unless you are furnishing lumber for the museum. Ron
You are correct, my thread also starts the same as this one so I accidentally posted here lol I will remove it.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Don’t everyone pile on and beat me up but I’m throwing this out. I have a neat old saw I’ll donate you if you want it but it has an electric cord.

Attachments

• C757E22C-2139-4AD3-912C-BDA33BD74643.jpeg
    C757E22C-2139-4AD3-912C-BDA33BD74643.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • 7F3C5D29-7E5C-44D3-9E5F-68A06B233A22.jpeg
    7F3C5D29-7E5C-44D3-9E5F-68A06B233A22.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
There will be three toilets, they are all stubbed in under the red buckets. There will be a handicap accessible rest room directly off the main display area in the front, a sort of master bath off the library, and a 1/2 bath with toilet and sink just off the workshop in the back.

Mark

Ray - I don't know how you happened on that link but thanks for posting.

At some point I will put out a request for documents (IPLs, literature, magazines, advertisements, etc.) to include in the library but for now I have other things to fill the time.

Maybe I will delay the GRAND grand opening until next April to coincide with the Iowa spring GTG to folks can make a trip of it.

Mark

Latest posts

Back