• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell VINTAGE CHAINSAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M H

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
When cleaning out my dads shop after he passed away, my mom has found several old chainsaws. 3 Homelites- 1 zip, 1 wiz, one red and green one. 2 partner saws- 1 s55, and one we can't find info on. Also one Mc Culloch Mini Mac 25 Asking $50-$75 each.

Sorry the 275 is sold which is why it isnt listed here. Sorry for the confusion. Your saws are really nice!

Attachments

• IMG_2790.JPG
    IMG_2790.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Yes- Here are a few pictures. I have lots. Let me know if you need pics of something specific or a specific saw. There are 4 of these. Also have a Sthil (metal body in good shape) and a little Mini Mac 25 (parts) I have not posted yet. In all we have found about 10 saws so far plus a box of all sorts and sizes of chains and bars. They are a little rough on the outside yet solid, and when taken apart, seem to be good on the insides. They are mostly just really dirty and oily from sitting in the barn. Let me know if you want any more info.

IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2613.JPG IMG_2801.JPG IMG_2802.JPG IMG_2820.JPG IMG_3241.JPG

Washington State- Bellingham area
Now that's way cool. I'm in Spokane. I have people in Tacoma.. We might talk, that is, after I get the O. K. From the boss.. She wonders just how many saws I really need

We will be in Seattle Feb 22 and could meet someone there with them, otherwise I know we will be in Cheney for memorial weekend. Let me know.

We will be in Seattle Feb 22 and could meet someone there with them, otherwise I know we will be in Cheney for memorial weekend. Let me know.
Sh*T man!! I got more people in Cheney than in Spokane.. I haven't a clue when memorial day is, but if you have a chance and getting a good deal, by all means sell the saws.. I'll grab leftovers if there are any.. Truth be known, I'm a little short on green this month or two.. Trade for some firewood? KIDDING!!!. How's about my wife? Now I aint kidding.. High maintenance.. Kinda like owning an old saw. Work her hard on weekends, and try to fix the 5 weekdays.. Keep in touch.. This sounds like fun.. I have tons of stuff.. Whataya need? Cheers. K

Latest posts

Back